Manor house dating from the early 1900s, located in the heart of the Lepini mountains about 70 km from Rome. The building, in need of renovation, covers three floors (about 400 square metres each) and a cellar (also 400 sqm) for a total of about 1600 square metres. It has two main entrances and one service entrance. The building has original internal and external fixtures, flooring and stairs dating back to the early 1900s, while the roof has been renovated. There is a garden with a perimeter of about 2500 square meters attached to the house.